Raiders of the Lost Arcade

Dr Bob's blog about modern videogames , retrogaming and Irish gaming in general.

Sunday, October 13, 2002

damn dirty arachnid!!!

damn dirty arachnid!!!

No real blog today as I'm getting ready to fight the feckin' huuuuge eight legged freak thats decided to live in my bedroom.
tonights feature will be "when harry (the hoover) met sally (the spider)" followed by the ceremonial dumping of the hoover bag away from my house.
another title would be:
The giant spider invasion

The 1975 film which scared the crap out of me as a small child and I still probably cant watch today, even though the titular spider is basically a volkswagon beetle covered in brown fur..
What can I say , I've issues...:)

more spidery stuff here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home