Raiders of the Lost Arcade

Dr Bob's blog about modern videogames , retrogaming and Irish gaming in general.

Saturday, September 13, 2003

Good news everyone

Good news everyone

For the second time in a month I'm breaking my rule about not mentioning my girlfriend in the blogs but this is kind of important,

Well very important actually:)

We got engaged , on thursday.


Bit more details here:(thanks to Sleepy the dwarf for that)


(and Jodus's comment of "He's just conquered life's biggest game!", stoppit , you're bringing a tear to my eye:))
Of course now that I'm commiting my life to someone else , I'll need to be a lot more responsible
Hopefully I'll still be able to squeeze in the odd game of Quake amongst married life.
Zenith over at "spaced invaders" is going to be my new role model for this ....aparantly he's been managing it for a while now with minimal casualties
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home